Wednesday, 22 September 2010

Day 265, on which John celebrates the 100-days-to-go milestone! [22.9.10]

Dag to hundrede femogtres. Guys, I have an apology. Sorry, lots of sorries, several sorries in fact, that I missed yesterday's post. I know you don't care, but I care because it's important to me that this is a 365 project, not a 237 project or whatever. But who cares, I only have 100 days left! Wahoo! Yippee! Nevertheless, 100 days is a lengthy period and I'm not out of the woods yet. 100 days left. Just... keep... blogging...

Today has been a tough day. And an eventful day. Tough because I've still been ill, and had to deal with the horror of not blogging yesterday.  And eventful because of this story...

Today, the Flickr community was leaked images of a whole shitload of 2011 Lego set pics. Brilliant, they were, brilliant. That stupid Ninjago theme, new Adventurers (woot), new Atlantis, new Technic (oh wait, no one cares), yada yada yada. Awesome stuff. And they sat up on Dano's and others' photostreams for a couple of hours. That was all good. Peder was insulting me again, but that's just life I guess.

Then this happened at TLG headquarters in Billund:
Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen (TLG owner): "Oh hej, Jørgen, check out all de noo stuff on Flickr!"
Jørgen Vig Knudstorp (TLG CEO): "Kool stuff, Kjeld. I doo like John's noo pictuer, it ees very well lit!"
KKK: "Ja I guess so. Hey, what abaut Dano's stream? I doo like his ecchi stuff."
JVK: "Kool. Oh noes! He had got our picteurs! Gåh!"
KKK: "Kweek! Phone Flickr!"
JVK: "Hello? Flickr?"
Flickr: "Hello sir, how can I help you?
JVK: "Please get rid of dose picteurs on Dano's account!"
Flickr: "What's that? Totally delete Dano's account cause we hate him? Sure, sir!" (hang up)
JVK: "Vat? Noooo! Dey have deleted his account instead?"
KKK: "Nooo! Veyre am I gonna get my ecchi naw!?"

Dun dun dunnnn! Tune in next time for another enthralling episode of 'Kjeld and Jørgen: mid-west Danish crime fighters". On a more serious note, that's what happened. It's really not anything particularly exciting, and I know Dano would hate me for making a big thing of it here, but I needed something to blog and this is what's been happening for the past hour. It was either that or more furniture, and I know you're sick of it.

~John

No comments: