Tuesday, 27 July 2010

Day 208, on which John gets back to building [27.7.10]

Dag to hundrede og otte. Believe it or not, I'm back to normal. Back to being productive - which is my normal. I've had an amazing day of building today. I had to build my entry to Storybuilder (a MOCtag-like continuous story between several builders), but that led me to finish off some other MOCs and do some other little ones, which I was really happy about. In particular, I made a little post-apoc minifig and photographed it Zeessi-style. Stay tuned for that.


So, quickly onto my Storybuilder entry. This second one is much, much better than my first one, as I had more time to prepare and it was one of my scenes, not just a vignette. With my scenes, I can be much more creative and get out my lighting skills, hee hee!

So, here you go, Storybuilder Group 2 Chapter 6:



I never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm going back to Octan. Goddammit. The mysterious man in the warehouse had orchestrated my escape from the Rig, so I guess I owe him something. But going back to Octan? Back to NATE? Back, possibly, to the Rig? I don't owe him that much.
NATALIE had arranged a whole new identity for me; what Octan are doing to find their missing oil rig worker we don't know, but I need to be hidden. I've got some crazy new name (for a computer, NATALIE has a strange sense of 'humour'), new clothes to help me blend in, and an agenda to get back into Octan.
So, here I am. A couple of blocks up from the warehouse district, still in the slums of the city, and shining brightly from underneath an apartment block I see an Octan recruitment centre. I try to forget the last time I was in one of those, sitting down next to a recruitment advisor amidst the calm, reassuring atmosphere and being reeled into Octan like a fish on a wire. The moment you walk into the recruitment centre - if you're weak, as most people are when they turn to Octan - you're working for them.
And now I'm going back. With fake qualifications as well - some I've never heard of - to get me a job in the Octan Headquarters. My instructions from the mysterious man? Get a job, get into the Headquarters, receive more directions, take down NATE.
Here goes...


And with that, nighty-night!


~John

1 comment:

Thiên Lôi said...

Nhiều chị em thắc mắc mang thai ăn nghệ có được không vì nghệ có tính nóng có thể ảnh hưởng tới thai nhi, bà bầu nên tiêm phòng khi nào là điều cần thiết nhất trong thời gian mang thai của người mẹ, bà bầu bị sôi bụng có sao không vì có nhiều lý do và nó có thể ảnh hưởng đến thai nhi, bà bầu có nên ăn quả na không trong thời gian thai kỳ, vì na là một trái có tính ấm tốt cho sức khỏe, bà bầu có nên ăn dứa không vì dứa có chứa nhiều chất dinh dưỡng tốt cho cơ thể nhưng bà bầu ăn được hay không mới là vấn đề.