Wednesday, 21 July 2010

Day 202, on which John is finally on holiday [21.7.10]

Dag to hundrede og to. Well well well, what a great way to end the term. Not just the term, but the whole year. But I'm so glad it's all over. Yes, I do enjoy it at times, and yes, it's been great fun recently (film club, school trips, etc etc), but it really does get tiring at times. But hey, it's all over. They say it isn't over 'till the fat lady sings, and when we sung in assembly today I'm pretty sure all the fat female teachers sang too. So it really is over.

So, what's in store for the next six weeks? Well, let me lay it out for you so you can get the general gist of what I'll be blogging about:

Firstly, I'll be away from blogging (should really be abbreviated AFB, tee hee) for two weeks in the middle of the holiday, as a result of my going on what the Americans call a 'vacation' - to Portugal for a week (yawn), but before that I'll be taking a plane off to my homeland, Denmark! Woo, I can't wait! I'll be in Copenhagen for most of the time, but I'll also be popping round to Billund in Jutland to go to the original Legoland and to hopefully get a glimpse of my idol, Lego CEO Jørgen Vig Knudstorp.

Aside from going on my 'vacations', I'll be staying in sunny England and doing my own thing for four weeks. Quite exactly what this will entail I have not yet decided, but I am determined to design and make a piece of furniture of some kind (at the moment it's looking like it's going to turn out to be a footstool, 'cause they're small). Then, maybe, I'd like to finish my two big MOC projects: the third JOHN Collection and  Neo-Futuron story. I'm also going to be working on revamping Brickspace with Zack.


So, looks like a packed holiday!

~John

No comments: