Sunday, 18 July 2010

Day 199, on which John gets all design-y with T-shirts [18.7.10]

Dag hundrede nioghalvfems. Oooh, oooh, oooh, it's the day before the big day! Bit woop! Huzzah! Whilst it's exciting, there's still the issue of whether I will carry on after Day 200 or not. At the moment, I'm unsure. I'd like to carry on to see whether I can create some more great blog posts, but at the moment it doesn't seem like I'm blogging all that well, so ho hum.

Oh, whilst we're on the topic of this blog (though we're always on a topic on this blog), go check out the updated Crap Filter, with content all the way up to yesterday's post. It's been ages since I updated it, but I really needed to in time for Day 200 - as I seem to remember I did with Day 100. Fun fact: yesterday was the first time I'd mentioned ANR in 100 days (according to the Crap Filter): Days 098 and 198! Funny, eh?

Anyways, as you know I've tried my hand at T-shirt design in the past. Today, as a result of being very bored, I updated my Zazzle account with lots of new designs. I've had two sales now, which I'm quite proud of, but I need more! I've put my royalties down as low as they can go so I'm only earning £1.20 of a £13 tee. You know you want to buy a shirt... you know you do...

One of my favourite designs, Copyright


~John

No comments: