Thursday, 1 July 2010

Day 182, on which John makes a speech [31.6.10]

Dag hundrede tooghalvtreds. Yeuch, it's been a long day. I don't think there's much more to say other than I simply want the next two weeks to go as smoothly as possible - I have various deadlines and exams, and that's only academic things I need to remember. There's also the school play, another play I'm doing outside school, film club, and various other events too.

Doubtless to say I don't think this blog will get many decent posts - of course, I'll post every day, but it won't be good quality. Well, why not stick around and find out whether I'm right? There's always the small chance that you may find out more about my actual life, so what's not to like?

So, I'm guessing you want to know about this speech. Well, I gave it to a collection of governors, teachers, students and parents at an information evening about an hour and a half ago. I'm quite proud to say that I don't get nervous speaking in front of lots of people. I often get a little twitchy, and unfortunately I did today, but for the most part I'm calm, cool and collected. And it went well, I thought. I messed up one sentence, but hey - we all do.

OK, I really need to sleep now. Bai.

~John

No comments: