Wednesday, 30 June 2010

Day 181, on which John eats a burger and has a laugh [30.6.10]

Dag hundrede énoghalvtreds. Please ignore today's post title, it sounds very lame. Bear in mind that today was, by far, not lame. It was sports day at my school. Rather, it was sports afternoon. We had normal lessons in the morning. Sports day is always fun because I never actually do any of the events - you should know I'm not very sporty - and this year I spent the three hours taking photos. Also, I ate a burger (see below). And yes, I had a laugh too. I repeat: lots of fun.

Burger makin' station
Anyways, as you know it's time for a new 20-day challenge. But what could I do? I've covered philosophy, so that's out of the equation. I won't be able to keep up a science topic for too long, and plus it would be boring. I won't say to have a deliberate design topic, because I know it will creep in there eventually. So what does that leave me with, on my big ol' list of topics that I can write about?

My best bet would be to do an art topic for the next 20 days. However, in the future, I'd like to try something which I don't know much about. I've got to be interested in it, of course, but I'm interested in most things so it would be easy to find a new topic. I was thinking in the realms of fashion, but I don't want to get too interested in fashion unless I get sucked into it and don't stop. Whilst I'm not sure that I will do that, I don't want to take the risk. I'm quite happy saying that fashion is one thing I won't be into, along with cooking and sports. However, I have had some annoyingly good fashion ides of late...

Nonetheless, the next 20 days is about reviewing and analysing art - specifically art styles! Go go go!

~John

No comments: