Monday, 10 May 2010

Day 130, on which John gets stressed whilst editing video [10.5.10]

Dag hundrede og tredive. Yeah, you heard right, I'm editing video. First time in a few months. As I mentioned yesterday, my Film Club has a screening on Wednesday and it looks like I'll have to edit two other peoples' films before then because they can't. With only 4GB of space left on my harddrive, Final Cut Express is getting ssssllloooowwww... DAMMIT!!

Fig.1
Figure 1: proof. 4.26GB left! Gah! How the hell am I going to edit this first video, let alone the second one? Even worse, the first video is a complicated mess of different angles, voiceovers and inserts. The second one is a bit easier, but I still will be super-busy tomorrow night, as I need to add the audio for this one and probably edit the second one. AND write my speeches to announce each film. AND sort out and print the award certificates I will be presenting to each filmmaker. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Challenge from yesterday: hardly fulfilled. Some of it is sorted out, as you can tell. Challenge for tomorrow: get all films in a decent state to screen them on Wednesday. Finished or not, get them in one place and in a readable format. PANIC.



~John

No comments: