Monday, 3 May 2010

Day 123 (03.05.10)

Dag hundrede og treogtyve. Monday, bank holiday, yay! What's better than the weekend? Yeah yeah, the holidays, but what's in between the awesomeness of a weekend and the holidays? BANK HOLIDAY MONDAYS! Yeah, I've finally found their place in the awesome scale. Speaking of awesome, I think f'awesome should be a widely-used phrase. It's like f'yeah, only 'fuckin' awesome!' instead of 'fuck yeah!'. The only problem is that is sounds too much like 'foursome'. Dang.


Moving swiftly on, we have more photography from yours truly. That's me, by the way. This pic is a black-and-white (again - I seem to be falling into a B&W mood, huh) of a large vent/slat wall on my school's science block. It's actually kinda hard to look at, maybe it's the high contrast or just my computer screen. Anyways, I'm quite happy with this. You can see it on Virb (not good enough for Flickr) here.

Well, onto our achievement for today/tomorrow. Did I carry on with my website, like I said yesterday? Yes! All I need to do now is write the About page, add links and proof-read it all and it's done! So what's my achievement to hopefully do in the next 24 hours? It's to think. No, not just in general; think about that chair I was going to make. I've had to ditch the old idea of a chair/table thing, because the measurements simply didn't work out, but I have a new idea. God knows whether it's possible or not, but I guess we'll find out tomorrow!


~John

No comments: