Sunday, 2 May 2010

Day 122 (02.05.10)

Dag hundrede og toogtyve. Today was, to put it in a nutshell, productive. Frustratingly productive, in fact. I was working on the script for that short film Luke and I are making (along with some friends). The script is quite complicated, and isn't your usual comedy. In fact, it's not a comedy at all. It's a drama with some quite deep topics in it. I think the script's turned out great, though it isn't completely finished yet. It's just filming it so it looks professional that's going to be the hard bit.


Hey, a new Flickr upload! And hey, it's actual photography this time! I haven't uploaded a bit of my photography for ages, but after taking this for GCSE art, I couldn't resist. It's the underside of a spiral staircase at my school (my school's cool like that, hee hee). Unfortunately I can't show you half the pictures I took there, because then I'd show pupils or reveal what school it is so you can stalk me. I did, however, get some good shots of the trees in the school grounds so I may upload them sometime. Anyways, I'm quite proud of this photo. And it didn't take too much Photoshopping!

So, it's the first third paragraph of the new 20-day-challenge! Remember; I need to say one thing that I'd like to achieve before this time tomorrow. And here it is: I'd like to have continued with my website. I've been developing it slowly over the past 5 months or so, and I decided on a new design (which is based off this blog) a few weeks ago. Now all it needs is text on the About page, and descriptions of my projects in the Gallery page. I should be able to show it to you soon!


~John

No comments: