Saturday, 24 April 2010

Day 114 (24.04.10)

Dag hundrede og fjorten. I got the number right this time, hooray. So what interesting stuff happened today? Not much... damn revision for this Mock GCSE on monday took up most of the day with its overbearing dullness. I did manage to photograph a MOC, though. We'll get to that in the next paragraph.


Hey, we're at it now. That was super-quick. So let's get on with it. This is the start of a large Neo-Futuron project. In it, we will be following the Johnsons (people in pic) as they start a new life on the off-world colony Futura City (Futura, ie. Futuron, geddit?). In this advertisement for Futura City (which would no doubt be distributed around Earth), the Johnsons are in a spaceport, looking onto their shuttle - the microspace ship I made a few weeks ago. The story will continue with several more adverts, then develop into a story later on. So stay tuned for that. There'll also be a video, if I have enough time...

Today, I learnt of the power of fibre-optic cables. I ordered some from BL, and they arrived yesterday. Just now I had them on my desk, underneath my desk lamp, and THE ENDS STARTED GLOWING! Yah yah sure, it's not anything to get too excited about, but I didn't know they worked that way. I only bought then as transparent stands in vignettes. This is way cooler. Definitely worth 85p a piece.


~John

No comments: