Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Day 111 (21.04.10)

Dag hundrede og elleve. It seems for some reason I was three days behind, in terms of the titles of these posts. I've checked back, and it seems that I have indeed posted three times under the title of the 17.4.10. Dangit. That happened once before in February, if I recall correctly. At least it shows you how the holidays can get to you... I lose track of the date AND time. It's all a haze.


Today's wonderfully appropriate picture was taken from - wait for it - a new blog! I decided against posting Design Milk's latest furniture offerings, for two reasons. Firstly, the pictures time out after a few days (which is very annoying, because looking back on previous posts means that people can't see the pictures I talk about); and secondly because I know you're all sick of furniture. So yah, I now follow the blog Today and Tomorrow, which is a mixture of cool stuff; from installations to films to furniture to... uh... funny fliers. Check this page out for more silly fliers from whatever funny guy made them.

Change today? Paint. On my toes. That's what taking GCSE Design & Technology will do to you. Cover your toes in paint. Gasp. I always seem to pick really complicated projects to do, which means doing overtime at home. As bad as this sounds, it's much easeier to do it in my own time, but it's technically not allowed in the GCSE so I have to find a way to cover it up. Hmmm...



~John

No comments: