Monday, 12 April 2010

Day 102 (12.04.10)

Dag hundrede og to. This project now seems very daunting. Just the thought of having a whole 98 posts ahead of me is scary. It was OK at the start, because I thought it was going to be easy. Unfortunately it wasn't as easy as I had hoped, and so now I realise just how much work I've got ahead of me to get to Day 200, where I may stop. Ah well.


We have yet another picture from my Flickr photostream today. This one is a microscale freighter-type-thing. I'm in a microscale mood recently, and this is more of a tablescrap, but still part of my building. I got those chrome plates in the Agents mech set, which I bought at the start of the year. It's a great set; it's just a shame I had to take it apart for pieces in another MOC. Those ribbed tubes you see were the parts in my latest BL order I had to have replaced - but naturally, I kept the original parts and I thought I should put them to good use. And so I did.

So what's changed today? Hmm. Well, I've decided that I am going to make a film. That's right, my first independent film in over a year. Remember that film idea from a couple of months ago? Well, that's on hold. I've come up with another idea, together with some friends, and we're writing the script this week. It's started quite well, but I've now decided that I am going to make this film, no matter what. And I'll show you it when we finally get it done. Promise.


~John

No comments: