Friday, 5 February 2010

Day 036 (05.02.10)

Dag seksogtredive. And my eBay items only have 20 hours to go. Thanks, Karrde, for the warning - I'll be watching these lots for the last five hours or so, if all goes well. So, remember that I started watching Danny Boyle's Sunshine a while ago? I needed to check IMdB for something that I thought was a glitch on Flim4, but it turned out to be part of the film.

Now I returned to watching it, and I must say it was worth it. Sure, the ending ruins it slightly - I knew there's couldn't be a Danny Boyle film without a horror part to it. The burnt man really does let it down. But the ending sequence is very well edited, so at least it ends on a high.

OK, onto more things. I've had two MOC-story projects in the making for a while now. They work by using a series of pictures, or MOCs, with an accompanying story episode. I wrote one in the summer, whilst I was on holiday, but sadly the chances of continuing with that storyline are slim. I re-read what I wrote just recently and discovered it was all absolute rubbish. Anyway, I've been working on the second story on-and-off for the past few months, and I added a few episodes today. As I get further into the story, the characters and plot get more complex, so it is harder to write. Nonetheless, I'll keep on trying. I'll get it finished someday...






~John

No comments: