Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Day 034 (03.02.10)

Here we are, kids. Enough of that 'are we there yet' crap, we've safely arrived at Day 34. And I've managed - luckily - not to crash our car. Whaddya mean stop looking back at you guys? I'm talking to you! Hey, stop shouting at me? Wossat? A tree? Yes, Jimmy, trees grow in the soil. Eh? Out the windscreen? Where- oh craaaaappppppp... *SMASH*

Uh... OK. Hopefully you'll let me off for that lapse of sanity. My eBay orders are still in check... two days left to go, then they're mine and mine only. Speaking of eBay orders, I should have a small order of trans-yellow windscreens appearing in my postbox sometime soon. Then again, it's coming from America, so I guess I should give it some more time. I'm still undecided about ordering from BL. Then again, I really really need some more hinged windscreen panes. They're perfect for 5-wides. I've got loads of ideas for 5-wides - it's just going to take some time to get out of this slump that the realisation of the JRC age limit has put me in. I'm in a "what's the point?" phase.

OK, I have something to admit. As much as I hate to say it... OK, here goes... I watch Glee. Thassright, the program which is basically High School Musical, but only everything's the opposite (apart from the singing talent, though - heh heh). It is really good, and I strongly urge you to watch it. Even if you only turn it on for the parts where they sing a song. At least, if nothing else, you'll realise why everyone is singing Don't Stop Believin'.




~John

No comments: