Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Day 013 (13.01.10)

Day 13... Ooh, unlucky. I guess that's why I had such a bad day, then. Yeesh. So what's so bad? I know you want to know. Well, it snowed a lot. I usually like the snow, but it seems like every other school was closed in my area whilst my school decided to stake out through the snow. You can't blame them, really - we got two days off school just because they needed to find and lay out grit, and now they've got it there they don't want to sacrifice a day of school. But half a day? That's what most other schools did. But no, oh no, my school was open all day. Wahoo (sarcasm).

I think I've mentioned before my idea for a sarcasm HTML tag: and . Maybe it could have attributes? . In fact, I'd probably shorten it to so it's easier to write. The only problem is that I can't use it on Flickr, where I primarily intended to use it, because Flickr thinks it's a proper HTML tag and hides it. Luckily it doesn't know what to do with it, so nothing changes because of it being there. It's just invisible.


Qu'est-ce que c'est? Un petit graphique? Oui, c'est ça. C'est pour mon projet Anglais, pour l'école. C'est un logo (or whatever the noun is). Alors, au revoir!


~John

No comments: