Friday, 1 January 2010

Day 001 (01.01.10)

That's right, it's the start. The start of my 365 project. Now, it won't be working quite as I had explained before: let me clear things up.

I will blog at least 3 paragraphs on this site, once every day, for the next month. If all goes well and I manage to post with less than 3 get-offs (ie. A day when I do not post), then I will carry on into February. Whether I will get to the end of January, I don't know. February seems an even worse month if I can't get to the end of it: you know what they say, 'the higher the climb, the harder the fall'. I am actually worried about failing at this 365 project, because I am sure I will be so ashamed that I couldn't keep it up that I would go into a blogging slump, and not blog for who-knows-how-long. The fact that I can quit at the end of January is helpful, but I'm still worried I won't make it to the end of January.

Anyway, as they say, time will tell. Obviously, that's a figure of speech, and shouldn't be taken literally, as time can never tell anyone anything, duh. So don't ask it, either, you could aggravate it and we don't want that. No one wants an angry time, certainly not. So you have been forewarned.

Anyway, that'll be all for today. Hey - I've lasted one day, so I've succeded so far, right? Right - and with 364 days to go. /slaps self  No, no, no... don't start counting down to the end, John! Enjoy it!

Yeah right.

~John

No comments: