Sunday, 11 October 2009

Happy Birthday (x2)

Yeah, it's time for two birthdays. On the 21st, it's Brickspace's first birthday (aww, bless), and two days before, on the 19th, it's my birthday! I'll make a post on the day/the day after showing y'all what I got - you'll stay in the loop. Speaking of 1-year anniversaries, I bet none of you remember my birthday post from last year!

Ah, happy days, happy days. In fact, don't follow that link. It's got a picture of me on it. Even Jimmy McGrew wouldn't want to see that, would you Jimmy? "No, John, no I wouldn't."

You probably won't be all that pleased to know that I've found a new picture of Jørgen Vig Knudstorp, which inevitably means I made some more Jørgen-related graphics. And I did. This time, Jørgen is running for 'statsminister', which is the Danish prime minister.


What's scarier than one Jørgen? Three Jørgens, each getting progressively darker and smaller!

Then there's my Obama-style one. The text at the bottom reads: "vote for Jørgen! Has he got your vote?"

I get bored easily :(

~John

--
Banner: "Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" sorry, I said I was out of ideas.

No comments: