Friday, 11 September 2009

Gee...

It's been a while since I posted here. Sad, in't it? Well, not really.

Now for a quick overview of what happened since I last posted. I posted the following successful (!) pictures on Flickr:











The armchair on the left (posted just yesterday) has become very popular, with 12 comments and 4 faves in under 90 views. Well, less comments if you discount the conversation about whether Mika is gay or not :P

And this is my desk. Well, it was last week. It's a bit neater now, but anyway. This shows some of the stuff that my life is all about: my computer, with the prelim homepage of my website. Hopefully that will be finished soon. Then there's all my textbooks and newsletters and schoolbooks, because last week I went back to school ( .__. ). You can also see my phone (which it seems like everyone else I know has), and the then-latest edition of NewScientist magazine, to which I am subscribed. It may even be the one with the article about higher dimensions... that was such an awesome article.

Well, I'm off to see District 9 on sunday. Maybe I might just do what I really feel I should do and write a review of it. You'll just have to see!

~John

1 comment:

Zack said...

John don't leave us again. You have fans that want to see what else is up with your life.

That website looks nice. I can't wait to see it finished seeing as I am trying to get a newer website done in the next month or so.