Monday, 2 March 2009

Film Festival, 'Commisions'

Yes, you read right. It's more about the Film Festival.

Basically, Luke and I went round the year 7s' and 8s' form rooms, to spread the Film Festival message, let them know that we haven't given up yet!

No way. Well, maybe...


Next up, I'm proud to announce that I've been 'commissioned' (it's not really a commission, it just sounds better that way) by The Brothers Brick to produce a special Jørgen Vig Knudstorp April Fool's Day comic for them!

So this means JVK needs a MASSIVE redesign. This will take some work... and a letter to JVK himself!

AND Mr Day has asked me to make him a video for the Year 11 Legacy project. More details later, when I actually know them.

PHEW. I accidentally posted this on Brickspace, instead of here. Thank God I found out so soon!

No comments: