Sunday, 19 October 2008

Happy birthday to me!

Yay, it's my birthday! I'm now officially 14 (er...yay?). I've just had a pizza with my friends (not all of them, sadly)! Yay! And guess what I got for my birthday, well, non other than Final Cut Express 4 [HD], which you can see here modelled [beautifully] by me! Oh, and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, too! It has THE BEST physics engine, ever! AND Euphoria, Havoc and also DMM. THIS GAME OWNS! BUY IT NOW SO YOU CAN OWN [IT]!!!! Ok, I'm rebranding Best of Brickshelf, and I can't give you the new name but oh well. I also got £100 from assorted friends and family! Wow, but please don't break into my house now I've told you! Ok, if you guys out there are actually listening to this, what do you think I should buy...
  • A new HD/AVCHD video camera?
  • An A4-size graphics tablet?
  • Photoshop CS4 extended?
  • Put it in my bank account?
  • A new MacBook Pro?
  • A Cinema Display?
  • Give it to charity? (haha lol)
Please comment!