Wednesday, 29 October 2008

DER STORIE OFV BILL AND HARRY AND THIN ASWOLL

This is a weird story my sister wrote. It sounds best when used in Text-to-Speech, ie. Microsoft Sam or the cool voices that you get on a Mac. Just get your computer to say it out loud, OK?


One day Bill woke up and decided to send some spam to his friend, Harry. So he quickly opened up email thin and evrythin. He write….

YOUR MUUM IS GOY WHEN SHE KABLUIS DA THIN ON D’ATHA THIN. AN YOUR DAD LIKE PERSIL SO MUCH, HE SMELL OF DOOR.

 As soon as Bill had finished this, he pulled up his hair and put a sparkly hat, and then screamed “FFFAAAAAAA AAAA AAA BUUUUMMMMMMMM” to everyone in the street. The end.  Oh, wait. Not the end.

When he got to school (as it was Meunday) he walked over to his friend Harry, and said “AAA AAA AAA DID YOU GET MY SPAM?” And Harry said “Well, um, I didn’t actually. My computer has broken down, so I can’t receive any new spam. But, I did get this piece. want to see it? ok I’ll show you…”

TO HAWRY
Y U SO GFDGJVXFVCXC. I GET YOU LATER IN ALASKA.
WE IN AUSTRIA, SO GET ON PLANE NOW. YOU DON’T

GET THERE BY TWENTY ELEVEN, I GET YOU IN TEXAS.

ALL THE WORST,

THIN.

“What the hell is that thin!?” said Bill. “Let’s go uuuuuu uuuuu nnsdhgsdusdybcn to the teachers” said harry.   “‘k” said Bill.

Later, Math started. Harry and Bill’s class were doing their SATS, when Bill sent a spam to the test marker saying…

TO MARKER

HOPE YOU GET THIS SPAM.

COULD YOU PLEASE PUNISH ME WITH POOL TABLE, I BEE BAD

YOU ARE VERY BLUFF.

PLEASE SEND ME LOVE NOTE.

FROM BILL, THIRD ROW, FIVE ALONG DARLING  

Well, the marker was furious. Bill wouldn’t even bring a rose to the date they had planned. So Bill flew and sent him a note sayin…

FAREWELL, MARKER,

YOU HAVE GOT BUEAFITUL ARMS SLOTHERED IN JAM.

I HOPE YOU GYDXRCH SOON.

ALL MY  LOVE,

BILL.

 

Meanwhile, Harry was in Alaska with Thin. “What the hell is that spam you flew me,” said Harry. “I dunt now” said Thin. “But it was buff kfhvbnsl!!!!!!!”

“AAA AAA AAA” scremed a cute poler bear (^.^ SO CUTEE!) “I eat you twos!!!!!!!!” An they go eaten.

The end.

Oh, yeah, and to finish it ALL off, Bill gave birth to yellow keyboards smod in had.

The proper edn ned den end.

No comments: