Monday, 27 October 2008

Castle Walls and The BaumRunner

Hej, guys! I've been making more Lego creations, and now I've finally taken some pics of them! First up, here's two castle walls I made really quickly one evening. They're ok, I suppose, I'm proud of the window in the smaller one.

And there's also Jennie Bracken's BaumRunner, the fastest thingamyhoop in the whole of Steam Punk! For those of you who don't know, Steam Punk is a genre of Lego creations. It's neo-Victorian: timber and steam, with mechanical levers, dials, etc, but in futuristic things, like spaceships and speeders (like this one). I only made it Steam Punk because I was using some of my pieces from my Viking sets, which are mainly brown and dark grey, the Steam Punk colours. I'm glad I bought all those Viking sets now!




No comments: